1. Information We Collect
1.1 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Website.
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on the Website, visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information. We collect device-specific information such as IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, cookie data.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the Website, we may collect information about your approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Website such as the content you view, your searches queries, and other actions on the Website.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Website, to protect us and our users, and to comply with our legal obligations. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Website.
- Enable you to access and use the Website.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Website, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Website, and personalize and customize your experience (such as making suggestions or ranking search results), we conduct profiling based on your interactions with the Website, your search and viewing history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit to the Website.
2.2 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
- Send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about the Website).
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising based on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with the Website, information obtained from third parties, and your search and booking history) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest and with your consent where required. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your notification settings within your account.
3. Cookies Policy And Google Analytics
Cookies are text files that are placed by the browser in the memory of a user’s device when our website is visited. Our website uses session cookies and persistent cookies:
Session cookies expire at the end of a browser session. They only enable us to collect and connect the user’s actions during the particular browser session and are deleted when the browser is closed or the user logs off.
Persistent cookies survive a browser session and are stored for a predefined period of time. We are using persistent cookies with the following information and for the following purposes:
- Keeping some search preferences; and
- Keeping the likes, comments of the unregistered users; and
- Saving the video player’s preferences; and
- Displaying the advertisements; and
- Keeping statistics regarding the speed loading of the pages.
The user can disable the cookie function in his browser options. Please see the specific information on the browser used for visiting this website. For details on how to control and/or delete cookies, see aboutcookies.org. If cookies are disabled the user might not be able to use all the functions and services of the Website.
3.2 In addition,
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”), using third-party cookies that enable Google to analyze the use of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is transferred to a Google server in North America. Note that we have activated Google’s IP anonymization service “anonymizeIP” for our website which shortens a user’s IP address prior to the transfer.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of the Website, to compile reports for activities on the Website, and to provide other services to us relating to the Website.
Google Analytics operates under the following terms:
- Terms of Service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
- Privacy Statement: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The user can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data concerning the use of the Website (including the IP address) by installing a browser-plug-in which is available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.